Do I need a Visa or an E.VisaBack to categories

for Non Full British Passport Holders

If you hold other than a Full British Citizen Passport, then please ask us about visas and entry requirements and we will do our best to help you , HOWEVER it is important that in this case,  it is your responsibility to check with either your own embassy or consulate and/or with the embassy or consulate of the country you are planning on visiting.

For Full British Passport Holders

Sometimes YES ! for example you will need an e visa (electronic visa) for Turkey, the USA, and India in some cases even if you are only transitting through the country ! Other Countries allow visa free travel but only for a certain length of stay for exemple, in Thailand,  stays of over 30 days require a visa, stays of up to 30 days do not !

Some countries do not need you to hold a visa but they do require you to pre purchase a 'tourist card' for example Cuba and Cape Verde come into this catagory.

As you can see it can be complicated, so our advice is to please ask at the time of booking

ACCEPT COOKIESTo give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. Using this site means you agree to our use of cookies. We have published a cookies policy, which you should read to find out more about the cookies we use. View cookies policy.